- 1 How much money is enough for Bali trip?
- 2 Is Bali really cheap?
- 3 Is Bali cheap travel?
- 4 How much money do I need for 10 days in Bali?
- 5 Is Bali cheaper than Thailand?
- 6 What should I avoid in Bali?
- 7 What is the best month to go to Bali?
- 8 How much does it cost to stay in Bali for 2 weeks?
- 9 Is it worth buying a villa in Bali?
- 10 Is Bali cheaper than Maldives?
- 11 Is Bali expensive to eat?
- 12 Do they speak English in Bali?
- 13 What is the cheapest month to fly to Bali?
- 14 What do I need to know before I go to Bali?
How much money is enough for Bali trip?
For a seven-day trip to Bali, you can expect to spend a total of INR 30,000 – 35,000 per person for local transport, food & drink, and activities.
Is Bali really cheap?
Bali is extremely cheap because daily expenses are way lower than in other countries. Meals, hotels rooms, shopping, transport fees, and every other expense are all much cheaper. After calculations, it costs around $80 dollars per day to live a great life in Bali.
Is Bali cheap travel?
Bali is a super budget-friendly destination, so it’s pretty easy to visit the island and not have to worry about breaking the bank. Though often busy with tourists, Bali is still surprisingly affordable if you know where to look.
How much money do I need for 10 days in Bali?
if eat 3 times a day, it take 15-21$/day. 10 days it means you need 150-210$ to have breakfast/lunch/dinner for some general food ( its not for special dinner maybe at beachside Jimbaran beach ) If you want to take a special dinner maybe it charges 50-60$ for 1 times.
Is Bali cheaper than Thailand?
1. Re: Which is cheaper Bali or Thailand? Bali is generally cheaper for most things but Thailand overall is of a higher standard eg – Kuta/Legian etc is quite dirty and facilities etc low grade where Thailand (Phuket) is much cleaner.
What should I avoid in Bali?
13 Big mistakes to avoid in Bali
- 13 Big mistakes to avoid in Bali.
- 1 – Wearing a cross body bag.
- 2 – Having anything on show in the monkey forest.
- 3 – Trusting the weather apps.
- 4 – Visiting popular waterfalls like Tegenungen in the middle of the day.
- 5 – Staying in Kuta.
- 6 – Not venturing out of the southern part of Bali.
What is the best month to go to Bali?
The best time to visit Bali is between April and October, the island’s dry season. Bali experiences only two seasons: the rainy season and the dry season. Throughout the year, the daytime temps hover between the mid-80s and low 90s, with only the humidity and precipitation patterns changing.
How much does it cost to stay in Bali for 2 weeks?
A trip for two weeks for two people costs Rp25,821,915 in Bali. If you’re traveling as a family of three or four people, the price person often goes down because kid’s tickets are cheaper and hotel rooms can be shared.
Is it worth buying a villa in Bali?
Getting your own villa in Bali is still affordable, but can be a risky affair if you aren’t extremely careful with your investment and the legal environment. Indonesia is a beautiful but bureaucratic country and most of the “agents” selling land or villas cannot always be trusted.
Is Bali cheaper than Maldives?
While you may get a good deal during the off-season in Maldives, Bali is still cheaper. With a minimum budget of USD 40 per person per day, Bali is the more economical option.
Is Bali expensive to eat?
Food in Bali can be very cheap if you know where to eat. Local food is very inexpensive, and a meal from a warung (Bali street food spots) will typically cost you no more than a dollar or two. If you’re craving Western food you can expect to pay more, with prices at Western restaurants usually starting at around $5.
Do they speak English in Bali?
English on Bali English is the common “third” language and the most popular foreign language by far (after Indonesian and Balinese). Due to tourism requirements, a lot of Balinese speak a level of English that allows them to communicate with tourists on a fundamental level.
What is the cheapest month to fly to Bali?
February is the cheapest month to fly to Bali, has cheaper accommodation and is quieter as a result of the rainy season.
What do I need to know before I go to Bali?
21 Things to Know Before Going to Bali
- In Bali they drive on the left hand side.
- There is Lack of public transportation in Bali.
- Scooters or motorbikes are the way to go in Bali.
- Eat at the Warungs.
- Check the menu for the added tax and service tax.
- Things to do in Bali.
- Google Maps.
- Restricted Internet Access in Bali.