- 1 What should I see in Bali?
- 2 What should I not miss in Bali?
- 3 How can I get laid in Bali?
- 4 What can you see in Bali in 4 days?
- 5 Is Bali expensive to visit?
- 6 What is Bali famous for?
- 7 When should I avoid Bali?
- 8 Are there sharks in Bali?
- 9 Why is Bali so cheap?
- 10 Is Bali safe for female solo travel?
- 11 Is Bali fun for singles?
- 12 Where can I date in Bali?
- 13 How many days in Bali is enough?
- 14 How much should I budget for a trip to Bali?
- 15 How much does it cost to hire a car in Bali?
What should I see in Bali?
12 Things You Must Do in Bali, Indonesia
- Tegalalang Rice Terraces. Tegalalang Rice Terraces is a valley of rice paddies, located north of Ubud.
- Sekumpul Waterfalls.
- Visit Diamond Beach.
- Explore paradise Gili Air.
- Stay with a local family.
- Sunrise in Munduk.
- Monkey Forest in Ubud.
- Must do on Bali: Kelingking Nusa Penida.
What should I not miss in Bali?
10 things not to miss in Bali
- Gaze at the magnificent Sunset. Credit: Joe Le Merou.
- Beach hopping in the southern tip of Bali Island. Credit: Camila Sé
- Campuhan Ridge Walk in the rice paddies around Ubud.
- See the island’s holy Hindu temples.
- Explore the underwater world.
- Encounter wildlife.
- Learn to surf.
- Climb Mount Batur.
How can I get laid in Bali?
Take them to the beach, a day club, or a nightclub after dark and then invite them back to your hotel room. Indonesian Cupid works great in this city because there are always new girls popping up who are also only going to be in town for a few days and looking to have some fun and possibly get laid while they are here.
What can you see in Bali in 4 days?
Bali Itinerary Day 1 – Arrival
- Kuta. Kuta is the closest area to the airport and takes less than 10 minutes by taxi to go to this well-known beach resort area.
- Tanah Lot.
- Sekumpul Waterfall.
- Pura Ulun Danu Beratan.
- Jatiluwih Rice Terrace.
- Pura Luhur Batukau.
- Pura Lempuyang.
- Tirta Gangga Water Garden.
Is Bali expensive to visit?
Bali is already the most expensive tourist destination in Indonesia and is slowly becoming more expensive as tourists discover more of Bali, but cheap food and accommodation are still widely available if you don’t mind basic accommodations, stick to your budget, and bargain respectfully for prices.
What is Bali famous for?
Bali is the only Hindu-majority province in Muslim-majority Indonesia, with 86.9% of the population adhering to Balinese Hinduism. It is renowned for its highly developed arts, including traditional and modern dance, sculpture, painting, leather, metalworking, and music.
When should I avoid Bali?
Most crowded months in Bali: March – August & December. Least crowded months in Bali: September – November & January – February.
Are there sharks in Bali?
Are There Any Sharks In Bali? Short answer; Yes, there are sharks in Bali. There is a great deal of White Tip and Black Tip Reef Sharks around the reefs of Nusa Dua and Padang Bai, but they are pretty shy and no threat to humans.
Why is Bali so cheap?
So, why is Bali so cheap? Bali is extremely cheap because daily expenses are way lower than in other countries. Meals, hotels rooms, shopping, transport fees, and every other expense are all much cheaper. After calculations, it costs around $80 dollars per day to live a great life in Bali.
Is Bali safe for female solo travel?
For the female traveler, Bali is a safe island to discover on your own or in a group. Bali and Lombok are generally safe and single travelers face no real threat or dangers.
Is Bali fun for singles?
If you’re taking a singles holiday to Bali, you’re in luck. This southeast Asian island caters perfectly to solo travellers. Bali retreats for singles offer a long list of activities that centre around “me-time” and there are also some great Bali boutique hotels. Add a peaceful retreat into your Bali travel itinerary.
Where can I date in Bali?
9 Romantic Bali Dates To Blow Her Mind
- Uluwatu Temple and Jimbaran Sunset Dinner.
- Watch a beachside movie at Karma Beach.
- The 100 candles dinner in Ubud.
- Monkey Forest, Rice Terraces and Ancient Temples.
- Hike Mount Batur.
- Take a day cruise to the outer islands.
- Spend the day in a spa.
- Tamblingan Lake.
How many days in Bali is enough?
10 or 12 days in Bali up to two weeks is a pretty good length of time to explore Bali fully, especially when you’ve come from far. It might also give you the opportunity to visit the nearby Gili Islands.
How much should I budget for a trip to Bali?
You should plan to spend around Rp922,211 ($65) per day on your vacation in Bali, which is the average daily price based on the expenses of other visitors. Past travelers have spent, on average, Rp258,405 ($18) on meals for one day and Rp116,446 ($8.17) on local transportation.
How much does it cost to hire a car in Bali?
Hiring a Driver in Bali The average price of renting a driver, car, and fuel for a day is between 500,000RP ($36 USD) – 800,000RP ($58 USD). Tips are not included, and it’s common to give the driver some money for lunch – they’re unlikely to eat with you.