- 1 How much spending money do I need for Bali?
- 2 How much money do I need per day in Bali?
- 3 What is the best currency to use in Bali?
- 4 Are things cheap in Bali?
- 5 Is $100 a day enough for Bali?
- 6 What should I avoid in Bali?
- 7 Is Bali cheaper than Thailand?
- 8 Is food and drink expensive in Bali?
- 9 What is the best month to go to Bali?
- 10 How much is a Coke in Bali?
- 11 Can I use my Visa debit card in Bali?
- 12 What is banned in Bali?
- 13 Why is Bali so cheap to visit?
- 14 Is Bali cheaper than Maldives?
How much spending money do I need for Bali?
For spending money we recommend bringing the following, based on your travel budget: Low-cost: IDR200,000 ($19) per person, per day if you plan to eat local and take public transport. Mid-range: IDR530,000 ($50) per person, per day if you plan to dine in restaurants and hire a car or take private transport.
How much money do I need per day in Bali?
You should plan to spend around Rp922,211 ($65) per day on your vacation in Bali, which is the average daily price based on the expenses of other visitors. Past travelers have spent, on average, Rp258,405 ($18) on meals for one day and Rp116,446 ($8.17) on local transportation.
What is the best currency to use in Bali?
Better to take hard currency and change when you arrive. Pounds are acceptable, as are euros, but US or Australian dollars are better regarded and generally secure the best rates.
Are things cheap in Bali?
Cost of Food in Bali. Overall, the price of food in Bali is low. There are expensive restaurants on the island, but for the most part, most eateries are very affordable. As long as you stick with local options and street food, you can expect to spend as little as $2 – $4 per meal!
Is $100 a day enough for Bali?
Is $100 a day enough for Bali? Definitely. One hundred dollars per day is a very generous daily budget for Bali as long as you aren’t looking for high-end luxury.
What should I avoid in Bali?
13 Big mistakes to avoid in Bali
- 13 Big mistakes to avoid in Bali.
- 1 – Wearing a cross body bag.
- 2 – Having anything on show in the monkey forest.
- 3 – Trusting the weather apps.
- 4 – Visiting popular waterfalls like Tegenungen in the middle of the day.
- 5 – Staying in Kuta.
- 6 – Not venturing out of the southern part of Bali.
Is Bali cheaper than Thailand?
1. Re: Which is cheaper Bali or Thailand? Bali is generally cheaper for most things but Thailand overall is of a higher standard eg – Kuta/Legian etc is quite dirty and facilities etc low grade where Thailand (Phuket) is much cleaner.
Is food and drink expensive in Bali?
Food in Bali can be very cheap if you know where to eat. Local food is very inexpensive, and a meal from a warung (Bali street food spots) will typically cost you no more than a dollar or two. If you’re craving Western food you can expect to pay more, with prices at Western restaurants usually starting at around $5.
What is the best month to go to Bali?
The best time to visit Bali is between April and October, the island’s dry season. Bali experiences only two seasons: the rainy season and the dry season. Throughout the year, the daytime temps hover between the mid-80s and low 90s, with only the humidity and precipitation patterns changing.
How much is a Coke in Bali?
Soft Drinks such as coke, sprite (Average USD 0.7-1.5 bottle ) Beer (Average USD 2-4 per bottle)
Can I use my Visa debit card in Bali?
Can Debit Cards be used in Bali? As a rule of thumb, Visa and Mastercard Debit cards are processed exactly the same as Credit Cards. However plain debit cards not linked to one of Visa or Mastercard are not accepted.
What is banned in Bali?
As we have already discussed, there are some prescription drugs that are considered illegal in Bali. Being in possession of everyday medications that you use at home can land you in a heap of trouble. Sleeping pills, Valium, Xanax, and Codeine being among them.
Why is Bali so cheap to visit?
Bali is extremely cheap because daily expenses are way lower than in other countries. Meals, hotels rooms, shopping, transport fees, and every other expense are all much cheaper. After calculations, it costs around $80 dollars per day to live a great life in Bali.
Is Bali cheaper than Maldives?
While you may get a good deal during the off-season in Maldives, Bali is still cheaper. With a minimum budget of USD 40 per person per day, Bali is the more economical option.