- 1 Where should I stay in Bali for the first time?
- 2 Where do tourists stay in Bali to avoid?
- 3 What is the most beautiful part of Bali?
- 4 Is it better to stay in Seminyak or Nusa Dua?
- 5 How many days in Bali is enough?
- 6 Which side of Bali is best?
- 7 What should I avoid in Bali?
- 8 When should I avoid Bali?
- 9 Why is Bali so cheap?
- 10 Can unmarried couples go to Bali?
- 11 Which part of Bali has the best beaches?
- 12 What is the cleanest beach in Bali?
- 13 Can you swim in Nusa Dua beach?
- 14 What is Seminyak known for?
- 15 Is Nusa Dua expensive?
Where should I stay in Bali for the first time?
If you’re visiting Bali for the first time we really do suggest you split your trip between Seminyak (for fun and activeness) and somewhere in the south such as Nusa Dua (for relaxing and chilling) then organise a few days trips to places such as Ubud.
Where do tourists stay in Bali to avoid?
Where to Stay in Bali – 8 best areas away from the crowds
- Amed (East coast, 3 hours)
- Lovina (North coast, 3 hours+)
- Munduk (Central mountains, 3 hours+)
- Nusa Penida (Southern island – got to Sanur / Padang Bay+ 90-minute boat)
- Pemuteran (Northwestern coast, 4.5 hours)
- Sanur (Southern coast, 30-60 minutes)
What is the most beautiful part of Bali?
THE MOST BEAUTIFUL PLACES TO VISIT IN BALI
- The sea of golden marigolds – Besakih.
- The temple in the clouds – Karangasem.
- The view over Kelingking Beach – Nusa Penida.
- The emerald green rice terraces – Jatiluwih.
- The Campuhan Ridge Walk – Ubud.
- The yellow “Bridge of Love” – Nusa Lembongan.
Is it better to stay in Seminyak or Nusa Dua?
Seminyak is better than Nusa Dua as it can accommodate a huge range of activities and places to stay. It is a better location for surfing, has streets full of popular shops, cheap but delicious food and popular beach bars. Seminyak is also much better for nightlife and a variety of accommodation.
How many days in Bali is enough?
10 or 12 days in Bali up to two weeks is a pretty good length of time to explore Bali fully, especially when you’ve come from far. It might also give you the opportunity to visit the nearby Gili Islands.
Which side of Bali is best?
Best Areas to Stay in Bali
- Kuta – for surfers & party lovers.
- Seminyak – for sunset beach bars, luxury restaurants, and shopping.
- Canggu – for laid-back boho-chic beach lovers.
- Uluwatu – upscale clifftop resorts and beach clubs.
- Ubud – for serenity, stunning nature and peaceful getaways.
What should I avoid in Bali?
13 Big mistakes to avoid in Bali
- 13 Big mistakes to avoid in Bali.
- 1 – Wearing a cross body bag.
- 2 – Having anything on show in the monkey forest.
- 3 – Trusting the weather apps.
- 4 – Visiting popular waterfalls like Tegenungen in the middle of the day.
- 5 – Staying in Kuta.
- 6 – Not venturing out of the southern part of Bali.
When should I avoid Bali?
Most crowded months in Bali: March – August & December. Least crowded months in Bali: September – November & January – February.
Why is Bali so cheap?
So, why is Bali so cheap? Bali is extremely cheap because daily expenses are way lower than in other countries. Meals, hotels rooms, shopping, transport fees, and every other expense are all much cheaper. After calculations, it costs around $80 dollars per day to live a great life in Bali.
Can unmarried couples go to Bali?
Is it safe for an unmarried couple to visit the island? The answer is yes. As foreigners, there should never be anything to worry about when visiting Bali. The only thing you have to remember is to respect their norms at all times.
Which part of Bali has the best beaches?
BALI’S BEST BEACHES
- Seminyak Beach – best for the hedonists.
- Nusa Dua Beach – best for families.
- Echo Beach (Canggu) – best for people watching.
- Jimbaran Bay – best for seafood sunsets.
- Thomas Beach – best for secluded beach walks & sunbaking.
- Sanur Beach – best for sunrise & cycling.
What is the cleanest beach in Bali?
Therefore, I consider the Mengiat Beach in Nusa Dua as the cleanest beach on Bali island. Around the beach area, there are five-star resorts with an elegant garden layout. Also, there are many places to eat around the beach area.
Can you swim in Nusa Dua beach?
Nusa Dua Beach As the name speaks, this is the main and one of the best beaches in Nusa Dua, and is locally known as Pantai Mengiat. This beach is suitable for swimming, as the waters near the beach are calm and peaceful, and hence are very swim and snorkel friendly.
What is Seminyak known for?
What is Seminyak Most Famous For?
- Seminyak Beach.
- Petitenget Temple.
- Double Six Beach.
- Totem Room Escape Challenge Bali.
- Dream Museum Zone (DMZ) Bali 3D.
- Echo Beach.
- Escape Room Bali.
- Biasa ArtSpace Bali.
Is Nusa Dua expensive?
Nusa Dua is the most expensive part of Bali due to the upmarket resorts and five-star hotels that dominate the area. Most of the facilities in Nusa Dua are of exceptionally high quality, but you’ll pay a premium. Better places for those on a budget include nearby surf beaches like Bingin or Uluwatu.