- 1 What Cannot bring into Bali?
- 2 Can you take food into Indonesia?
- 3 Can you eat fruit in Bali?
- 4 Can you take supplements to Bali?
- 5 What should I pack for Bali?
- 6 What prescription drugs are banned in Bali?
- 7 What do I need to declare at Indonesia customs?
- 8 What can’t you take into Indonesia?
- 9 How much money do you need per day in Indonesia?
- 10 Can you drink tap water in Bali?
- 11 What is the most popular food in Bali?
- 12 Does Bali belly go away on its own?
- 13 Can I wear shorts in Bali?
- 14 Do you have to declare prescription drugs at customs?
- 15 How many months medication can a doctor prescribe 2020?
What Cannot bring into Bali?
Some endangered flora such as: quinine. The types of endangered species of fishes and dangerous fishes which are prohibited to be imported into Indonesia territory such as:
- Piranha fish.
- Vampire catfish.
- Alligator gar fish.
- Silurus slane fish.
- Esex masouniongy.
- Electric Eel.
- Tetrodaoden Sp. Etc.
Can you take food into Indonesia?
You’ll be fine. There’s no need to mention anything on your customs declaration card, which you will get onboard to fill in and need to hand over after picking up your luggage. What you bring in is all processed food (not fresh) and sealed in its original packaging.
Can you eat fruit in Bali?
Yes, Bali has delicious fruits and vegetables. In general, raw fruits and vegetables from reputable restaurants are fine for consumption. If you purchase produce from a store or market, be sure to wash it thoroughly in fresh – not tap – water before cooking or eating.
Can you take supplements to Bali?
Medications in Bali and Indonesia Tip: No matter where you travel, you should carry all medications ( even vitamins ) in their original packaging, along with their original prescription.
What should I pack for Bali?
Consider waiting until you arrive in Bali to purchase some of these common items:
- Sarongs (for sun protection and some Hindu temples require men to wear one to enter)
- Beach bags.
- Swimsuits / beach cover-ups.
- Evening and sundresses.
- Flip-flops / sandals.
- Handmade jewelry.
What prescription drugs are banned in Bali?
SLEEPING PILLS AND OTHER MEDICATION As well as sleeping pills, Australian prescription medication including strong painkillers containing codeine and medication for ADHD are among those banned from Bali.
What do I need to declare at Indonesia customs?
Goods Subject to Declare
- Imported goods subject to import duty, import related taxes, and excise.
- Animal, fish, and plant including their derivative products;
- Narcotics, psychotropic, drugs, fire arms, air guns, sharp weapons, ammunition, explosive material, pornographic goods/publication;
What can’t you take into Indonesia?
Indonesia Prohibited and Restricted Items
- Animal skins.
- Any materials printed or otherwise that are anti-Muslim in nature or that promote communism.
- Checks in all forms (blank stock, travelers cheques, payroll, cashier)
- Coffee and Coffee Samples.
- Communications equipment.
- Compact discs.
- Computer software.
- Cotton seeds.
How much money do you need per day in Indonesia?
You should plan to spend around Rp736,641 ($52) per day on your vacation in Indonesia, which is the average daily price based on the expenses of other visitors. Past travelers have spent, on average, Rp192,873 ($14) on meals for one day and Rp94,778 ($6.65) on local transportation.
Can you drink tap water in Bali?
Yes but public tap water should only be consumed after boiling and filtering unless you are told otherwise. The main issue is pathogens due to poor water pipe infrastructure and the tropical heat.
What is the most popular food in Bali?
Top 10 Foods You Must Eat In Bali
- Pisang Goreng. Let’s start with dessert.
- Mie Goreng. A classic Indonesian staple of fried noodles is often served with vegetables and a choice of chicken, shrimp or pork.
- Nasi Goreng.
- Babi Guling.
- Nasi Campur.
- Bebek Betutu.
- Mini Rijsttafel.
Does Bali belly go away on its own?
Bali Belly is treatable and will usually clear itself up within 24 hours, although sometimes it can take anywhere from couple of days to a week to fully clear your system.
Can I wear shorts in Bali?
What do Tourists Wear in Bali? Short shorts are fine on the beach but trousers or skirts that fall below the knee are ideal when traveling to small towns or non-touristy destinations.
Do you have to declare prescription drugs at customs?
Traveling with medication: Travelers must declare all medicine and similar products when entering the United States. Prescription medications should be in their original containers with the doctor’s prescription printed on the container.
How many months medication can a doctor prescribe 2020?
A standard prescription is valid for 6 months from the date on the prescription, unless the medicine prescribed contains a controlled medicine. The date on the prescription can be: the date it was signed by the health professional who issued it, or.