- 1 How much does wedding in Bali cost?
- 2 Can you get legally married in Bali?
- 3 Where can I get married in Bali?
- 4 How can a foreigner get married in Bali?
- 5 How much is a small wedding in Bali?
- 6 Can you elope in Bali?
- 7 What documents do you need to get married in Bali?
- 8 How do I get married in Bali?
- 9 How many wives can you have in Indonesia?
- 10 Is Bali a good place to get married?
- 11 How old do you have to be to get married in Bali?
- 12 Can foreigners get married in Indonesia?
- 13 How can I marry an Indonesian girl in India?
- 14 Is a wedding in Bali legal in Australia?
- 15 What do Javanese couples do in order to get married?
How much does wedding in Bali cost?
The average cost for a destination wedding in Bali is around $10000 to $ 20000 (INR 7,18,785 to 14,37,580) for a gathering of approximately 100 guests. However, the cost may vary depending upon the location of the wedding.
Can you get legally married in Bali?
To get legally married in Bali you are required to have both a religious and legal ceremony (excepting Muslim couples). The religious ceremony and the legal ceremony must be held at the same location on the same day. And that ceremony is already considered as legal marriage in Bali or Indonesia.
Where can I get married in Bali?
THE BEST WEDDING VENUES IN BALI
- The Cliff-Edge Cabana at Alila Villas Uluwatu.
- The Surga Villa Estate.
- Wonderland Uluwatu.
- The Forest Pool & Garden Rooftop at Bisma Eight.
- Villa Tamarama at The Ungasan Clifftop Resort.
- Beachfront at W Bali – Seminyak.
- The Glass House at Tirtha Bridal.
- The Penthouse at Alila Seminyak.
How can a foreigner get married in Bali?
Indonesia’s authorities require all foreigners whom wish to get legal wedding in Bali to get CNI (Certificate of No Impediment to Marriage). This letter is issued by your Consulate representative in Indonesia, stating that there is no objection for you to get marriage in Indonesia.
How much is a small wedding in Bali?
A wedding in Bali costs 500 USD – 50.000 USD An elopement wedding with a simple ceremony in the garden of your villa may cost you as little as 500 USD, or even less.
Can you elope in Bali?
Bali has many locations for eloping, from the stunning waterfalls, beaches, and resorts. You don’t need to worry if you wanted to elope in public spaces like waterfalls and beaches as you could hire the spaces for 2 hours privately!
What documents do you need to get married in Bali?
- Certificate of the religious marriage;
- Passport for foreign citizens, or KTP (Identity card) for Indonesian citizens;
- Certified birth certificate;
- Certified divorce decree (absolute) or death certificates regarding the termination of all previous marriages;
How do I get married in Bali?
Getting hitched in Bali? Here are the top 7 things to consider when planning your Big Day in paradise
- Get creative & go for a villa venue.
- Choose a season & don’t be afraid of rain.
- Make it legal or settle for a symbolic ceremony.
- Call in the experts & find the right wedding planner.
- Begin with the basics & add as you go.
How many wives can you have in Indonesia?
Indonesian law defines marriage as between a man and a woman, but a man may marry up to four women under certain circumstances. For example, religious courts grant permission for multiple wives if a man is married to a woman who is disabled, suffers from an incurable disease, or can not have children.
Is Bali a good place to get married?
The small island province of Indonesia that is known as the Land of the Gods, for good reasons. Held in a loving embrace by the Indian Ocean lying on all sides of it, Bali opens a number of fascinating wedding venue resorts situated at dazzling beaches and clifftops. Or overlooking lush green rice fields!
How old do you have to be to get married in Bali?
Indonesian law applies a minimum age restriction for marriage – no less than 16 for women and 19 for men. Muslim marriages are registered at KUA, an Islamic religious affairs office. The Indonesian Civil Registry Office (Kantor Pencatatan Sipil) recognizes Hindu, Buddhist, Christian-Protestant and Catholic marriages.
Can foreigners get married in Indonesia?
Indonesian authorities require all non-Indonesian citizens to obtain a Certificate of No Impediment to Marriage from their Embassy prior to marriage in Indonesia. To obtain the No Impediment to Marriage, the U.S. citizen must come personally to the Embassy and sign the Statement before a Consular Officer.
How can I marry an Indonesian girl in India?
A single-status affidavit signed by both parties. In case one of the parties has married previously, the Divorce Decree (for divorcees) or Certificate of Death (for widowed) is necessary. Address proof and passport size photographs. Adequate documentary evidence of 30-day residence in India.
Is a wedding in Bali legal in Australia?
A wedding conducted under Indonesian Law is recognised in most other countries, including Australia. However, many couples choose to have the legal part of their Bali Wedding conducted in Australia.
What do Javanese couples do in order to get married?
Couples in the Sragen region of Java in Indonesia have reportedly been told that they need to fund the planting of five trees if they want to get married. State-run Antara news agency reported that couples will have to supply seedlings or pay 25,000 rupiah ($3) under the compulsory scheme.