- 1 How long is a plane flight from Brisbane to Bali?
- 2 How long is the flight from Australia to Bali?
- 3 How long is flight from NY to Bali?
- 4 How long is the flight from Queensland to Bali?
- 5 How long is the flight from Brisbane to Indonesia?
- 6 How long is flight from Brisbane to Hawaii?
- 7 What country is Bali close to?
- 8 How far is Bali by plane?
- 9 What language is spoken in Bali?
- 10 Is Bali cheaper than Thailand?
- 11 Is Bali expensive to visit?
- 12 What should I avoid in Bali?
How long is a plane flight from Brisbane to Bali?
Flight time from Brisbane to Bali The average flight time for direct flights from Brisbane to Bali is 6 hours and 5 minutes.
How long is the flight from Australia to Bali?
Need to know The average flight time for direct flights from Sydney to Bali is 6 hours and 15 minutes. The average distance by plane from Sydney to Bali is 4600 kilometres.
How long is flight from NY to Bali?
Flight time from New York to Denpasar, Bali is 22 hours 45 minutes.
How long is the flight from Queensland to Bali?
Flights to Bali from Brisbane The Brisbane to Bali flight time averages 6.5 hours, meaning in less than a day you’ll have cleared immigration at Bali airport and be watching the sunset over Jimbaran Bay or indulging in a welcoming massage at your beachside resort.
How long is the flight from Brisbane to Indonesia?
Flight time from Brisbane to Jakarta is 10 hours 10 minutes.
How long is flight from Brisbane to Hawaii?
Flying to Hawaii from Brisbane The Brisbane to Hawaii flight time is just over nine hours and will see you arriving in the main Hawaii airport, Honolulu International on the island of Oahu.
What country is Bali close to?
It shares land borders with the countries of Malaysia, Papua New Guinea, and East Timor-Leste. Indonesia is also part of the Pacific Ring of Fire, a large area in the Pacific basin famous for its earthquakes and volcanic activity.
How far is Bali by plane?
How long is the flight to Bali? An average nonstop flight from the United States to Bali takes 29h 47m, covering a distance of 9433 miles. The most popular route is Los Angeles – Denpasar with an average flight time of 23h 50m.
What language is spoken in Bali?
Balinese is a Malayo-Polynesian language spoken by 3.3 million people (as of 2000) on the Indonesian island of Bali as well as Northern Nusa Penida, Western Lombok, Eastern Java, Southern Sumatra, and Sulawesi. Most Balinese speakers also know Indonesian.
Is Bali cheaper than Thailand?
1. Re: Which is cheaper Bali or Thailand? Bali is generally cheaper for most things but Thailand overall is of a higher standard eg – Kuta/Legian etc is quite dirty and facilities etc low grade where Thailand (Phuket) is much cleaner.
Is Bali expensive to visit?
Bali is already the most expensive tourist destination in Indonesia and is slowly becoming more expensive as tourists discover more of Bali, but cheap food and accommodation are still widely available if you don’t mind basic accommodations, stick to your budget, and bargain respectfully for prices.
What should I avoid in Bali?
13 Big mistakes to avoid in Bali
- 13 Big mistakes to avoid in Bali.
- 1 – Wearing a cross body bag.
- 2 – Having anything on show in the monkey forest.
- 3 – Trusting the weather apps.
- 4 – Visiting popular waterfalls like Tegenungen in the middle of the day.
- 5 – Staying in Kuta.
- 6 – Not venturing out of the southern part of Bali.