- 1 How do you get to Yogyakarta?
- 2 How do I get from Bali to Java?
- 3 How many days are enough in Bali?
- 4 How do I get from Bali to Fiji?
- 5 What is the best time to visit Yogyakarta?
- 6 How much is the entrance fee to Borobudur?
- 7 Is Bali a poor country?
- 8 Is Bali a 3rd world country?
- 9 What is the best month to go to Bali?
- 10 What is the nicest part of Bali?
- 11 Which one is better Bali or Thailand?
- 12 Which Nusa island is best?
- 13 How long is a flight from Bali to Fiji?
- 14 Are there any flights from Bali to Australia?
- 15 Does Fiji Airways fly to Bali?
How do you get to Yogyakarta?
How to Get to Yogyakarta
- By Air. Yogyakarta is served by Adisucipto International Airport.
- By Land. If you are not pressed for time, you can ride a train, bus, or rented vehicle from Jakarta to Yogyakarta.
- By Bus.
- By Ojek.
- By Ride-Hailing App.
- By Andong.
- By Becak.
- By Ontel Bicycle.
How do I get from Bali to Java?
The ferry that runs the only sea route from Bali to Java, from Gilimanuk ferry port in West Bali to Ketapang port in East Java, is a vehicle ferry. Your hotel can arrange a driver. The entire journey should take around 10-11 hours; the ferry takes 30 minutes and the drive from Ketapang to Yogyakarta is around 8 hours.
How many days are enough in Bali?
However, if you are for the first time on holiday to Bali, the recommended holiday duration to be able to visit the most favorite attraction and fun activities in Bali is a week ( 7 days six nights ). However, if you often have a vacation to Bali, four days and three nights holiday duration, is perfect for you.
How do I get from Bali to Fiji?
The quickest way to get from Bali to Fiji is to fly which costs Rp5500000 – Rp28000000 and takes 12h 40m. How far is it from Bali to Fiji? The distance between Bali and Fiji is 6978 km.
What is the best time to visit Yogyakarta?
Summer (December through February) Weather is perfect this time of year in Yogyakarta to be enjoyable for warm weather travelers. The average high during this season is between 88.9°F (31.6°C) and 86.3°F (30.2°C). On average, it rains or snows a great amount: 11 to 14 times per month.
How much is the entrance fee to Borobudur?
How much is the entrance fee to Borobudur? Admission is $25 USD for adults.
Is Bali a poor country?
Though the number of people living below the official poverty line in Bali is among the country’s lowest, at less than 5 percent, it sits just next to the Nusa Tenggara islands, where nearly a quarter of the population are poor, according to official statistics.
Is Bali a 3rd world country?
Bali is not a country. It is an island that is part of Indonesia, and Indonesia is said to be a third world country (although it’s slowly improving). That being said, there are huge regional differences in Indonesia. As a tourist magnet, the wealth level in Bali is quite a bit higher than in the rest of the country.
What is the best month to go to Bali?
The best time to visit Bali is between April and October, the island’s dry season. Bali experiences only two seasons: the rainy season and the dry season. Throughout the year, the daytime temps hover between the mid-80s and low 90s, with only the humidity and precipitation patterns changing.
What is the nicest part of Bali?
Best Areas to Stay in Bali
- Kuta – for surfers & party lovers.
- Seminyak – for sunset beach bars, luxury restaurants, and shopping.
- Canggu – for laid-back boho-chic beach lovers.
- Uluwatu – upscale clifftop resorts and beach clubs.
- Ubud – for serenity, stunning nature and peaceful getaways.
Which one is better Bali or Thailand?
TL;DR: Our verdict. The winner: Thailand works out to be cheaper overall, has a wider range of cuisines and activities for families and has cleaner beaches. If nightlife is where you’re at though, Bali is the winner. Scroll here for our quick side-by-side comparison of each destination.
Which Nusa island is best?
Nusa Lembongan is the closest to Bali and the most popular, followed by the smallest; Ceningan, and then the biggest and least popular; Penida. Most people just pop over to the Nusa islands for a day or two, and only visit Penida as a day trip.
How long is a flight from Bali to Fiji?
Average direct flight time is 8 hours 21 minutes. The fastest direct flight from Bali to Fiji Islands is 8 hours 21 minutes.
Are there any flights from Bali to Australia?
There are no commercial flights operating from Bali to Australia, and the Singaporean government has banned transit passengers from Indonesia.
Does Fiji Airways fly to Bali?
Fiji Airways Flights to Bali (Denpasar)