- 1 How do you get to Lembongan Island from Bali?
- 2 How do you get around Nusa Lembongan?
- 3 What is Nusa Lembongan known for?
- 4 Which is better Nusa Lembongan or Nusa Penida?
- 5 How many days do you need in Nusa Lembongan?
- 6 Can you walk around Nusa Lembongan?
- 7 Is Nusa Lembongan worth visiting?
- 8 Where is lembongan Bali?
- 9 Can you walk around Nusa Penida?
- 10 Which Nusa Island is best?
- 11 How do I get from Nusa Penida to Nusa Lembongan?
- 12 Where can I surf in Nusa Lembongan?
- 13 How many days do you need in Nusa Penida?
- 14 Is it worth going to Nusa Penida?
- 15 How long should you stay in Nusa Penida?
How do you get to Lembongan Island from Bali?
Getting from Bali to Nusa Lembongan takes 30-minutes by fast boat departing from Sanur or Serangan harbour. There are several trips from Bali to Lembongan throughout the day with Scoot Fast Cruises, and a daily trip is offered by Gili Getaway and Blue Water Express.
How do you get around Nusa Lembongan?
There are a couple of ways:
- By private transport – A lot of people decide to hire a private driver for the day to shuttle them around and avoid stress.
- By taxi – Others opt to just pay as they go but this is only good if you’re going to a couple of attractions on Nusa Lembongan or Ceningan.
What is Nusa Lembongan known for?
Overlooking Sanghiang Bay with its clear blue waters, the Nusa Lembongan Resort offers a panoramic view of eastern Bali and the majestic silhouette of Mount Agung. Known for its great surf, the excellent crystal-clear waters also make it a perfect place for snorkeling and diving.
Which is better Nusa Lembongan or Nusa Penida?
In comparison to Penida, Nusa Lembongan has a much wider selection of hotels, restaurants and other touristy things to do. The hotels on Lembongan are better with a much more diverse selection than you will find on Nusa Penida. There are also way more restaurants and bars located on Nusa Lembongan.
How many days do you need in Nusa Lembongan?
Even if you’re planning to have only a short vacation in Bali it’s still worth saving a few days for visiting the Nusa Islands. In my opinion, the perfect amount of time would be at least one week in Bali and at least 3 days for the Nusa Islands.
Can you walk around Nusa Lembongan?
Getting around on foot Nusa Lembongan is a great place to walk ( approx. 4km from end to end ), with roads linking villas, hotels, restaurants, & attractions. The less developed south-western area of the island has coastal paths which provide walking, great views back towards Bali, and spectacular sunsets.
Is Nusa Lembongan worth visiting?
Nusa Lembongan is Not the Largest Nusa Island One would think this makes it the most popular, but the majority of people head to Nusa Lembongan. It’s the most accessible island and it has a few great surf breaks along with a multitude of dive operators.
Where is lembongan Bali?
Nusa Lembongan is an island located southeast of Bali, Indonesia. It is part of a group of three islands that make up the Nusa Penida district, of which it is the most famous. This island group in turn is part of the Lesser Sunda Islands.
Can you walk around Nusa Penida?
Atuh beach – Atuh beach is the most popular beach on the east side of Nusa Penida. It’s possible to walk down to the beach from either side, although it’s much easier from the right side as there are stairs.
Which Nusa Island is best?
Nusa Lembongan is the closest to Bali and the most popular, followed by the smallest; Ceningan, and then the biggest and least popular; Penida. Most people just pop over to the Nusa islands for a day or two, and only visit Penida as a day trip.
How do I get from Nusa Penida to Nusa Lembongan?
To and from Nusa Lembongan and Nusa Penida
- Go to Yellow Bridge on Lembongan.*
- Find a boat captain going to Penida.
- Give them money (around 60,000 IDR one-way).
- Get on the boat.
- Wait 10-15 minutes for boat to fill.
- And now you’re on your way to Nusa Penida! It’s that easy!
Where can I surf in Nusa Lembongan?
Nusa Lembongan Surfing
- Surfing Nusa Lembongan. The sleepy little island of Nusa Lembongan is home to some world-class waves, though it’s a bit harder to get to and is more fickle than most Bali waves.
- Playgrounds. Playgrounds is the easiest surf spot to get to.
- No Man’s.
- Nusa Ceningan.
How many days do you need in Nusa Penida?
A day trip to Nusa Penida from Bali is very doable. You can get to Nusa Penida via a speedboat from Sanur in the morning and come back in the afternoon. But if you want to see the entire Nusa Penida and really enjoy your stay, you would need 2-3 days on the island.
Is it worth going to Nusa Penida?
Nusa Penida is not a modern supercity with great roads and facilities, but that’s what adds to its charm. The island is very authentic, unlike the more tourist-friendly places you might have visited. It is not for the faint of heart, but if you are open to discovering the local culture, it is so worth it!
How long should you stay in Nusa Penida?
I’d recommend at least three days on Nusa Penida. If you truly only have one day to spare, I’d suggest doing that Bali boat trip because it’s quicker and easier to reach the main attractions via the coast than it is the inland roads.