- 1 Is Lombok better than Bali?
- 2 What is there to do in Lombok for 3 days?
- 3 How long do I need in Lombok?
- 4 What is there to do in Lombok for 4 days?
- 5 Is Lombok more expensive than Bali?
- 6 Is Lombok a touristy?
- 7 What is the best area to stay in Lombok?
- 8 How do you get around Lombok?
- 9 How do you get to Gili Trawangan?
- 10 Where is Lombok?
- 11 How safe is Lombok?
- 12 What is there to do in Lombok for 2 days?
Is Lombok better than Bali?
The winner: Bali has much more going for it than Lombok in the way of flight and accommodation options, as well as things to do. More direct flights operate out of major cities to Bali compared to Lombok and with an abundance of accommodation options, it’s more ideal for family friendly and romantic holidays.
What is there to do in Lombok for 3 days?
Here are the best things to do in Lombok:
- Party on Gili Trawangan. Source: diveprice.com Gili Trawangan, Nightlife.
- Trek to Tiu Kelep Waterfall. Source: Shutterstock Tiu Kelep.
- Relax on Gili Air.
- Enjoy Air Kalak Hot Springs.
- Snorkel on Gili Meno.
- Visit a Pearl Farm.
- Explore Kuta Lombok.
- Check out the views from Bukit Pergasingan.
How long do I need in Lombok?
How Long To Spend In Lombok? For your first trip to Lombok, 3 days to a 1 week Lombok itinerary would be great. Of course, you can stay longer, but it will all depend on how much you want to do and what pace you’re happy to have.
What is there to do in Lombok for 4 days?
4 of the Best Things to do in Lombok
- Watch Sunrise from the Peak of Mount Rinjani. After visiting the Gili Islands, hiking Rinjani is the most popular tourist activity on Lombok.
- Trek to Tiu Kelep Waterfall.
- Chill on Selong Belanak Beach.
- Take an Island Hopping Tour Around the Sekotong Islands.
Is Lombok more expensive than Bali?
Lombok is more expensive than many parts of Bali, especially in the Gili Islands. The reason for this is that much of the food and drink has to be brought across by boat which adds to the cost, so expect to pay more for everything there than you would in Bali. This also applies to accommodation.
Is Lombok a touristy?
Lombok is particularly favored by honeymooners and those who would like an intimate, laidback holiday. Less crowded, fewer parties, and fewer mass events, enable tourists to enjoy their own company. Lombok also has a much smaller amount of hawkers who often distract tourists from the calm natural beauty in Bali.
What is the best area to stay in Lombok?
Where to Stay in Lombok (2021 • COOLEST Areas!)
- Kuta – Where to Stay in Lombok for your First Visit.
- Mataram – Where to Stay in Lombok on a Budget.
- Senggigi – Best Area to Stay in Lombok for Nightlife.
- Gili Air – Coolest Place to Stay in Lombok.
- Tanjung – Best Area in Lombok for Families.
How do you get around Lombok?
Lombok Transport Options
- Bus. From the International Airport there is a bus which can take you to Mataram or Senggigi.
- Bemo. This is a small van with an open back and a bench seat along either side.
- Taxi. Taxi’s are a great way to get around Lombok.
- Hire a Driver.
- Car Hire.
- Motorbike Hire.
How do you get to Gili Trawangan?
There isn’t an airport on Gili Trawangan, so you’ ll have to get there by boat. You can catch a boat from either Lombok or Bali with relative ease. If you’re heading to Gili Meno or Gili Air, these options will also bring you there.
Where is Lombok?
Lombok is an island in West Nusa Tenggara province, Indonesia. It forms part of the chain of the Lesser Sunda Islands, with the Lombok Strait separating it from Bali to the west and the Alas Strait between it and Sumbawa to the east.
How safe is Lombok?
For the most part, Lombok is very safe. There is certainly an element of danger (just like with most counties in the world) – but generally speaking, Lombok is perfectly safe place to visit. Lombok is located east of Bali, most known for its beaches and surfing spots.
What is there to do in Lombok for 2 days?
20 Best Things to Do in Lombok
- Hike Mount Rinjani.
- Mount Rinjani Crater Rim Hike.
- Senaru Walking Tour.
- Hike Pergasingan Hill.
- Waterfalls in Lombok.
- Bukit Selong Rice Field Viewpoint.
- Pusuk Pass Monkey Forest.