- 1 What drugs are banned in Bali?
- 2 What should I avoid in Bali?
- 3 What should I bring to Bali?
- 4 What should I wear in Bali?
- 5 How can I get laid in Bali?
- 6 What is illegal in Bali?
- 7 What are the do’s and don’ts in Bali?
- 8 When should I avoid Bali?
- 9 Is Bali safe at night?
- 10 How much money do you need a day in Bali?
- 11 What is the traditional food of Bali?
- 12 Does Bali ever get cold?
- 13 Can you wear shorts in Bali?
What drugs are banned in Bali?
SLEEPING PILLS AND OTHER MEDICATION As well as sleeping pills, Australian prescription medication including strong painkillers containing codeine and medication for ADHD are among those banned from Bali.
What should I avoid in Bali?
13 Big mistakes to avoid in Bali
- 13 Big mistakes to avoid in Bali.
- 1 – Wearing a cross body bag.
- 2 – Having anything on show in the monkey forest.
- 3 – Trusting the weather apps.
- 4 – Visiting popular waterfalls like Tegenungen in the middle of the day.
- 5 – Staying in Kuta.
- 6 – Not venturing out of the southern part of Bali.
What should I bring to Bali?
Bali Packing Essentials
- 3 Short sleeve tops.
- 3 Pair of shorts or skirts.
- 1 Pair of sandals (make them hiking style and they can be your only shoes, unless you’re going dancing!)
- 4 Pair of underwear.
- 1 Nice dress or collared shirt.
- 1 Swimsuit.
- 1 Light jacket.
- 1 Daypack for day trips and adventures.
What should I wear in Bali?
When visiting temples and other religious sites, use common sense, and follow local etiquette. Wear a shirt that covers your arms and shoulders. Men and women should also wear a kain, or sarong – a scarf that is wrapped around your waist, like a skirt.
How can I get laid in Bali?
Take them to the beach, a day club, or a nightclub after dark and then invite them back to your hotel room. Indonesian Cupid works great in this city because there are always new girls popping up who are also only going to be in town for a few days and looking to have some fun and possibly get laid while they are here.
What is illegal in Bali?
Bali’s drug laws are very strict and should not be trifled with. Indonesian Law No. 35/2009 lays down harsh penalties for drug users caught with Group 1 drugs like marijuana, heroin, and cocaine. You can get life imprisonment for possession or the death penalty if you’ve been convicted of trafficking in drugs.
What are the do’s and don’ts in Bali?
DON’T: Touch People’s Heads Touching people’s heads is a big no-no and one practice you should always remember in Bali. The Balinese believe that the head is the most sacred part of the body. As such, an action like ruffling a child’s hair – even if in a playful manner – is considered highly impolite.
When should I avoid Bali?
Most crowded months in Bali: March – August & December. Least crowded months in Bali: September – November & January – February.
Is Bali safe at night?
Yes, Bali is safe at night. In fact, you’ll hardly have any problems with locals. The thing that you should be watching out for at night is drunk tourists riding on their motorbike and putting themselves and you in danger.
How much money do you need a day in Bali?
You should plan to spend around Rp922,211 ($65) per day on your vacation in Bali, which is the average daily price based on the expenses of other visitors. Past travelers have spent, on average, Rp258,405 ($18) on meals for one day and Rp116,446 ($8.17) on local transportation.
What is the traditional food of Bali?
10 Foods You Must Eat in Bali
- Babi Guling- Suckling Pig. by Kaum.
- Gado Gado- Indonesian Salad. by Taste.
- Mie Goreng- Stir Fried Noodles. A staple Indonesian food.
- Sate- Skewer. Eat barbequed meat on a stick.
- Pepes Ikan- Steamed Fish in Banana Leaf.
- Laklak- Balinese Cake.
- Nasi Campur- Mixed Rice.
- Es Campur- Shaved Ice.
Does Bali ever get cold?
It is rare to be in Bali on a chilly day. In fact, not a single month has an average low temperature of less than 75 degrees F. May, June, August and September have average low temperatures of 77 degrees. Every month from October through April has an average low temperature of 79 degrees.
Can you wear shorts in Bali?
What do Tourists Wear in Bali? Short shorts are fine on the beach but trousers or skirts that fall below the knee are ideal when traveling to small towns or non-touristy destinations.