- 1 Can I take my prescription medication to Bali?
- 2 Do you have to declare prescription drugs at customs?
- 3 What prescription drugs are banned in Indonesia?
- 4 What medications are banned in Bali?
- 5 Can you brush your teeth with tap water in Bali?
- 6 What is illegal in Bali?
- 7 What are the rules for taking prescription drugs on airplane?
- 8 Can you pack prescription drugs in checked luggage?
- 9 Do prescription drugs have to be in original containers when flying internationally?
- 10 Can you hold hands in Bali?
- 11 What are the do’s and don’ts in Bali?
- 12 What was banned in Indonesia?
- 13 How can I get laid in Bali?
- 14 What should I avoid in Bali?
- 15 How bad are the bugs in Bali?
Can I take my prescription medication to Bali?
Medications in Bali and Indonesia Tip: No matter where you travel, you should carry all medications (even vitamins) in their original packaging, along with their original prescription.
Do you have to declare prescription drugs at customs?
Traveling with medication: Travelers must declare all medicine and similar products when entering the United States. Prescription medications should be in their original containers with the doctor’s prescription printed on the container.
What prescription drugs are banned in Indonesia?
22 / 1997, the type of narcotics such as the following are prohibited to enter Indonesian territory:
- Opium (Papaver Somniferum) Including it’s Plant, Ripe opium, ripe opium such as Opium Jicing and Jicingko.
- Erythroxylon Cocca, Erythroxylon Cocca Including: it’s plant, Cocca leaves and unripe cocca.
What medications are banned in Bali?
SLEEPING PILLS AND OTHER MEDICATION As well as sleeping pills, Australian prescription medication including strong painkillers containing codeine and medication for ADHD are among those banned from Bali.
Can you brush your teeth with tap water in Bali?
Bali Belly is very common. Be cautious and use hand sanitiser frequently, never use tap water to brush your teeth and be careful not to get water in your mouth when showering, swimming etc.
What is illegal in Bali?
As we have already discussed, there are some prescription drugs that are considered illegal in Bali. Being in possession of everyday medications that you use at home can land you in a heap of trouble. Sleeping pills, Valium, Xanax, and Codeine being among them.
What are the rules for taking prescription drugs on airplane?
All prescription medicines are allowed on airplanes, whether in a carry-on or checked bag. There is no limit to the amount of medications in pill or solid form that you can bring. Liquid medicines are also allowed. Normally, liquids in a carry-on bag have to be 3.4 ounces or less per item.
Can you pack prescription drugs in checked luggage?
You can bring your medication in pill or solid form in unlimited amounts as long as it is screened. You can travel with your medication in both carry-on and checked baggage. It’s highly recommended you place these items in your carry-on in the event that you need immediate access.
Do prescription drugs have to be in original containers when flying internationally?
Keep medicines in their original, labeled containers. Ensure that they are clearly labeled with your full passport name, doctor’s name, generic and brand name, and exact dosage. Bring copies of all prescriptions, including the generic names for medicines.
Can you hold hands in Bali?
Compared to other Indonesian regions, Bali is relatively loose in terms of social constrictions on public displays of affection. While even holding hands is frowned upon in other towns, Balinese are used to seeing tourists hug or even kiss lightly in public.
What are the do’s and don’ts in Bali?
Dos And Don’ts When Visiting Bali
- DO: Cover Up In The Temples.
- DON’T: Use Your Left Hand When Giving/Receiving.
- DO: Leave Your Shoes Outside.
- DON’T: Touch People’s Heads.
- DO: Be Careful Where You Step.
- DON’T: Drink Tap Water.
- DO: Haggle – But Not Too Hard.
What was banned in Indonesia?
Indonesia has banned public schools from making religious attire compulsory, after the story of a Christian student being pressured to wear a headscarf in class went viral. The ban was signed into decree on Wednesday, and schools which do not comply may face sanctions.
How can I get laid in Bali?
Take them to the beach, a day club, or a nightclub after dark and then invite them back to your hotel room. Indonesian Cupid works great in this city because there are always new girls popping up who are also only going to be in town for a few days and looking to have some fun and possibly get laid while they are here.
What should I avoid in Bali?
13 Big mistakes to avoid in Bali
- 13 Big mistakes to avoid in Bali.
- 1 – Wearing a cross body bag.
- 2 – Having anything on show in the monkey forest.
- 3 – Trusting the weather apps.
- 4 – Visiting popular waterfalls like Tegenungen in the middle of the day.
- 5 – Staying in Kuta.
- 6 – Not venturing out of the southern part of Bali.
How bad are the bugs in Bali?
Most insects in Bali are harmless, although there are a few whose sting or bite is painful. You will also have lizards (geckos) coming inside; this is a good thing because they eat the insects and emit a small noise of pleasure afterward.