- 1 How much money should I take to Bali?
- 2 How much money do I need for 2 weeks in Indonesia?
- 3 How much money do I need for 3 weeks in Bali?
- 4 Is Bali cheaper than Thailand?
- 5 What should I avoid in Bali?
- 6 Is food and drink expensive in Bali?
- 7 Is Bali cheaper than Maldives?
- 8 What is the best month to go to Bali?
- 9 Is $100 a lot of money in Indonesia?
- 10 Is food expensive in Indonesia?
- 11 What is the cheapest country to travel to?
- 12 Why is Bali so cheap?
- 13 Is Bali expensive to visit?
- 14 How much money will I need for a month in Bali?
How much money should I take to Bali?
For spending money we recommend bringing the following, based on your travel budget: Low-cost: IDR200,000 ($19) per person, per day if you plan to eat local and take public transport. Mid-range: IDR530,000 ($50) per person, per day if you plan to dine in restaurants and hire a car or take private transport.
How much money do I need for 2 weeks in Indonesia?
By our estimate, a 2-week trip through Indonesia will cost you between $95 and $331, depending on your travel style (cheap vs. on a budget vs. flashpacker). If we assume using HotelsCombined will save you about 15% on your accommodation, that’s a savings of between $16 – $57.
How much money do I need for 3 weeks in Bali?
The total budget for Bali in 3 weeks – 21 Days – $ 2138 (Total for 2 persons)
Is Bali cheaper than Thailand?
1. Re: Which is cheaper Bali or Thailand? Bali is generally cheaper for most things but Thailand overall is of a higher standard eg – Kuta/Legian etc is quite dirty and facilities etc low grade where Thailand (Phuket) is much cleaner.
What should I avoid in Bali?
13 Big mistakes to avoid in Bali
- 13 Big mistakes to avoid in Bali.
- 1 – Wearing a cross body bag.
- 2 – Having anything on show in the monkey forest.
- 3 – Trusting the weather apps.
- 4 – Visiting popular waterfalls like Tegenungen in the middle of the day.
- 5 – Staying in Kuta.
- 6 – Not venturing out of the southern part of Bali.
Is food and drink expensive in Bali?
Food in Bali can be very cheap if you know where to eat. Local food is very inexpensive, and a meal from a warung (Bali street food spots) will typically cost you no more than a dollar or two. If you’re craving Western food you can expect to pay more, with prices at Western restaurants usually starting at around $5.
Is Bali cheaper than Maldives?
While you may get a good deal during the off-season in Maldives, Bali is still cheaper. With a minimum budget of USD 40 per person per day, Bali is the more economical option.
What is the best month to go to Bali?
The best time to visit Bali is between April and October, the island’s dry season. Bali experiences only two seasons: the rainy season and the dry season. Throughout the year, the daytime temps hover between the mid-80s and low 90s, with only the humidity and precipitation patterns changing.
Is $100 a lot of money in Indonesia?
In Indonesia, USD $100 Can Get You: 10-15 days’ worth of three square meals from a cheap Indonesian warung, eating nasi campur (mixed rice); 5-8 days’ worth eating at Westernized or mid-range restaurants. About 60-80 beers. 1-3 one-way budget airline trips from Jakarta to Bali.
Is food expensive in Indonesia?
While meal prices in Indonesia can vary, the average cost of food in Indonesia is Rp192,873 per day. Based on the spending habits of previous travelers, when dining out an average meal in Indonesia should cost around Rp77,149 per person. Breakfast prices are usually a little cheaper than lunch or dinner.
What is the cheapest country to travel to?
14 Of the cheapest countries to visit
- Cambodia. Southeast Asia is a notoriously cheap area to visit.
- Laos. Laos is another affordable country in Southeast Asia.
- El Salvador.
Why is Bali so cheap?
So, why is Bali so cheap? Bali is extremely cheap because daily expenses are way lower than in other countries. Meals, hotels rooms, shopping, transport fees, and every other expense are all much cheaper. After calculations, it costs around $80 dollars per day to live a great life in Bali.
Is Bali expensive to visit?
Bali is already the most expensive tourist destination in Indonesia and is slowly becoming more expensive as tourists discover more of Bali, but cheap food and accommodation are still widely available if you don’t mind basic accommodations, stick to your budget, and bargain respectfully for prices.
How much money will I need for a month in Bali?
Expect to spend $720 to $2,600 per month for a single person living in Bali—families and couples sharing rental costs will save quite a bit. And it’s possible to spend significantly more on a higher-end lifestyle.