- 1 How much money should I take to Bali?
- 2 How much money do I need for 3 weeks in Bali?
- 3 Is 2 weeks too long in Bali?
- 4 How much money do I need for 2 weeks in Indonesia?
- 5 What should I avoid in Bali?
- 6 Is Bali cheaper than Thailand?
- 7 Is food and drink expensive in Bali?
- 8 Is 3 weeks too long in Bali?
- 9 How long should I go to Bali for?
- 10 What’s the best month to visit Bali?
- 11 Is $100 a lot of money in Indonesia?
- 12 Is food expensive in Indonesia?
- 13 What is the cheapest country to travel to?
How much money should I take to Bali?
For spending money we recommend bringing the following, based on your travel budget: Low-cost: IDR200,000 ($19) per person, per day if you plan to eat local and take public transport. Mid-range: IDR530,000 ($50) per person, per day if you plan to dine in restaurants and hire a car or take private transport.
How much money do I need for 3 weeks in Bali?
The total budget for Bali in 3 weeks – 21 Days – $ 2138 (Total for 2 persons)
Is 2 weeks too long in Bali?
Two weeks in Bali is a great length for a first trip or a repeat visit, but whenever we go to Bali for two weeks, we leave wanting more (having said that, you go for three weeks and it’s still not enough… weird how holidays are never long enough).
How much money do I need for 2 weeks in Indonesia?
By our estimate, a 2-week trip through Indonesia will cost you between $95 and $331, depending on your travel style (cheap vs. on a budget vs. flashpacker). If we assume using HotelsCombined will save you about 15% on your accommodation, that’s a savings of between $16 – $57.
What should I avoid in Bali?
13 Big mistakes to avoid in Bali
- 13 Big mistakes to avoid in Bali.
- 1 – Wearing a cross body bag.
- 2 – Having anything on show in the monkey forest.
- 3 – Trusting the weather apps.
- 4 – Visiting popular waterfalls like Tegenungen in the middle of the day.
- 5 – Staying in Kuta.
- 6 – Not venturing out of the southern part of Bali.
Is Bali cheaper than Thailand?
1. Re: Which is cheaper Bali or Thailand? Bali is generally cheaper for most things but Thailand overall is of a higher standard eg – Kuta/Legian etc is quite dirty and facilities etc low grade where Thailand (Phuket) is much cleaner.
Is food and drink expensive in Bali?
Food in Bali can be very cheap if you know where to eat. Local food is very inexpensive, and a meal from a warung (Bali street food spots) will typically cost you no more than a dollar or two. If you’re craving Western food you can expect to pay more, with prices at Western restaurants usually starting at around $5.
Is 3 weeks too long in Bali?
You don’t have to spend exactly three weeks in Bali to follow our itinerary or experience what it has to offer. You could easily spend less time in each place or stay put longer, but this is what we did with our friends League Travels who have lived there for the last year, so I’d say it’s a pretty good itinerary.
How long should I go to Bali for?
Wandering from region to region as you explore Bali is the best way to spend time together as a couple. There will be countless opportunities to island hop, hike, and relax together during your trip. To give yourselves enough time to enjoy everything the island has to offer, you should allow 2-3 weeks in Bali.
What’s the best month to visit Bali?
The best time to visit Bali is between April and October, the island’s dry season. Bali experiences only two seasons: the rainy season and the dry season. Throughout the year, the daytime temps hover between the mid-80s and low 90s, with only the humidity and precipitation patterns changing.
Is $100 a lot of money in Indonesia?
In Indonesia, USD $100 Can Get You: 10-15 days’ worth of three square meals from a cheap Indonesian warung, eating nasi campur (mixed rice); 5-8 days’ worth eating at Westernized or mid-range restaurants. About 60-80 beers. 1-3 one-way budget airline trips from Jakarta to Bali.
Is food expensive in Indonesia?
While meal prices in Indonesia can vary, the average cost of food in Indonesia is Rp192,873 per day. Based on the spending habits of previous travelers, when dining out an average meal in Indonesia should cost around Rp77,149 per person. Breakfast prices are usually a little cheaper than lunch or dinner.
What is the cheapest country to travel to?
14 Of the cheapest countries to visit
- Cambodia. Southeast Asia is a notoriously cheap area to visit.
- Laos. Laos is another affordable country in Southeast Asia.
- El Salvador.