- 1 How long does it take to fly from Australia to Bali?
- 2 How far is Bali from Australia by plane?
- 3 What is the cheapest month to fly to Bali?
- 4 Is it expensive in Bali?
- 5 Why is Bali famous?
- 6 Is Australia close to Indonesia?
- 7 How do you get to Bali from Australia?
- 8 How long is the flight from Hawaii to Australia?
- 9 How much does a 2 week holiday to Bali cost?
- 10 Is visa required for Bali?
- 11 Is Bali cheaper than Thailand?
- 12 What should I avoid in Bali?
- 13 Is Bali cheaper than Maldives?
How long does it take to fly from Australia to Bali?
Need to know The average flight time for direct flights from Sydney to Bali is 6 hours and 15 minutes. The average distance by plane from Sydney to Bali is 4600 kilometres.
How far is Bali from Australia by plane?
Flight time from Denpasar, Bali to Sydney is 5 hours 45 minutes. Distance from Denpasar, Bali to Sydney is approximately 4620 kilometers.
What is the cheapest month to fly to Bali?
February is the cheapest month to fly to Bali, has cheaper accommodation and is quieter as a result of the rainy season.
Is it expensive in Bali?
Bali is already the most expensive tourist destination in Indonesia and is slowly becoming more expensive as tourists discover more of Bali, but cheap food and accommodation are still widely available if you don’t mind basic accommodations, stick to your budget, and bargain respectfully for prices.
Why is Bali famous?
Also known as the Land of the Gods, Bali appeals through its sheer natural beauty of looming volcanoes and lush terraced rice fields that exude peace and serenity. It is also famous for surfers’ paradise!
Is Australia close to Indonesia?
Indonesia is also the most populous country neighbouring Australia, and is nearer by landfall to Australia than all countries excluding Papua New Guinea.
How do you get to Bali from Australia?
Located in the Java Sea, Bali is an approximately 4 hour flight from Australia’s west coast. Getting to Bali is convenient and affordable thanks to a fantastic range of flights offered by trusted airlines like Virgin Australia, Jetstar and Garuda Indonesia.
How long is the flight from Hawaii to Australia?
Average direct flight time is 11 hours 7 minutes. The fastest direct flight from Hawaii to Australia is 11 hours 7 minutes.
How much does a 2 week holiday to Bali cost?
A vacation to Bali for one week usually costs around Rp6,455,479 for one person. So, a trip to Bali for two people costs around Rp12,910,957 for one week. A trip for two weeks for two people costs Rp25,821,915 in Bali.
Is visa required for Bali?
Do Indians need a Visa for Bali-Indonesia? No, Indonesia is a Visa free country for Indians so Indian citizens travelling to Bali for less than 30 days do not require a Visa. If your travel duration is more than 30 days, then you need a Visa. You can select the type of Visa as per your Travel purpose.
Is Bali cheaper than Thailand?
1. Re: Which is cheaper Bali or Thailand? Bali is generally cheaper for most things but Thailand overall is of a higher standard eg – Kuta/Legian etc is quite dirty and facilities etc low grade where Thailand (Phuket) is much cleaner.
What should I avoid in Bali?
13 Big mistakes to avoid in Bali
- 13 Big mistakes to avoid in Bali.
- 1 – Wearing a cross body bag.
- 2 – Having anything on show in the monkey forest.
- 3 – Trusting the weather apps.
- 4 – Visiting popular waterfalls like Tegenungen in the middle of the day.
- 5 – Staying in Kuta.
- 6 – Not venturing out of the southern part of Bali.
Is Bali cheaper than Maldives?
While you may get a good deal during the off-season in Maldives, Bali is still cheaper. With a minimum budget of USD 40 per person per day, Bali is the more economical option.