- 1 How do I get from Bali to Lombok?
- 2 How long is ferry from Bali to Lombok?
- 3 How much is ferry from Bali to Lombok?
- 4 How do I get to Lombok?
- 5 Is Lombok nicer than Bali?
- 6 How many days in Lombok is enough?
- 7 Is Lombok more expensive than Bali?
- 8 Is Lombok safe to visit?
- 9 What is the best area to stay in Lombok?
- 10 Which island is best in Bali?
- 11 How long is the ferry from Bali to Gili Islands?
- 12 How do I get from Bali to Gili Islands?
- 13 What is there to do in Lombok for 3 days?
- 14 Can you fly direct to Lombok?
- 15 What should I wear in Lombok?
How do I get from Bali to Lombok?
To fly to Lombok from Bali, you’ll take a taxi to the Domestic Terminal of the Bali /Denpasar airport. After you check your bags (or carry on if you’re traveling light), you’ll take a short flight for about 30 minutes over to Lombok.
How long is ferry from Bali to Lombok?
The Bali to Lombok ferry travel time can take up to 6 hours and the conditions on board are often uncomfortable and cramped.
How much is ferry from Bali to Lombok?
Ferry from Bali to Lombok: The Bali to Lombok ferry is definitely the cheapest way to get to Lombok. It will set you back only about 52k rp ($3.60ishUSD) for a one-way trip, and about 144k rp ($10.15ishUSD) for two people WITH a scooter (or one person – essentially for a scooter and whatever fits on it).
How do I get to Lombok?
Lombok International Airport (LOP) in Tanah Awu, Central Lombok District is located about 30 km or an hour drive south east of Mataram. Airlines which fly to Lombok are Garuda, Lion Air, Silk Air and Trans Nusa. The public ferry travels between Padangbai (Bali) and Lembar (Lombok) multiple times a day.
Is Lombok nicer than Bali?
The winner: Bali has much more going for it than Lombok in the way of flight and accommodation options, as well as things to do. More direct flights operate out of major cities to Bali compared to Lombok and with an abundance of accommodation options, it’s more ideal for family friendly and romantic holidays.
How many days in Lombok is enough?
How Long To Spend In Lombok? For your first trip to Lombok, 3 days to a 1 week Lombok itinerary would be great. Of course, you can stay longer, but it will all depend on how much you want to do and what pace you’re happy to have.
Is Lombok more expensive than Bali?
Lombok is more expensive than many parts of Bali, especially in the Gili Islands. The reason for this is that much of the food and drink has to be brought across by boat which adds to the cost, so expect to pay more for everything there than you would in Bali. This also applies to accommodation.
Is Lombok safe to visit?
For the most part, Lombok is very safe. There is certainly an element of danger (just like with most counties in the world) – but generally speaking, Lombok is perfectly safe place to visit. Lombok is located east of Bali, most known for its beaches and surfing spots.
What is the best area to stay in Lombok?
Where to Stay in Lombok (2021 • COOLEST Areas!)
- Kuta – Where to Stay in Lombok for your First Visit.
- Mataram – Where to Stay in Lombok on a Budget.
- Senggigi – Best Area to Stay in Lombok for Nightlife.
- Gili Air – Coolest Place to Stay in Lombok.
- Tanjung – Best Area in Lombok for Families.
Which island is best in Bali?
7 Best Islands around Bali
- Gili Trawangan.
- Nusa Lembongan.
- Gili Air.
- Gili Meno.
- Nusa Menjangan Island.
- Nusa Ceningan.
- Nusa Penida.
How long is the ferry from Bali to Gili Islands?
Ferries from Bali to the Gili Islands typically take around 1,5-2 hours from the main harbour in Padang Bai and the cheapest tickets sell for around $20-$25 for a single trip.
How do I get from Bali to Gili Islands?
Hopping on a fast boat from Bali to Gili Islands is the most convenient, and quickest, way of commuting. You can opt for this service from two places in Bali, Padang Bai, and Amed. The journey takes 2.5 – 3 hours depending on the weather.
What is there to do in Lombok for 3 days?
Here are the best things to do in Lombok:
- Party on Gili Trawangan. Source: diveprice.com Gili Trawangan, Nightlife.
- Trek to Tiu Kelep Waterfall. Source: Shutterstock Tiu Kelep.
- Relax on Gili Air.
- Enjoy Air Kalak Hot Springs.
- Snorkel on Gili Meno.
- Visit a Pearl Farm.
- Explore Kuta Lombok.
- Check out the views from Bukit Pergasingan.
Can you fly direct to Lombok?
Can I fly to Lombok International right now? Travel to Indonesia is highly restricted at the moment. Airports are closed, and you can only travel here if you’re a citizen, or meet other strict entry requirements.
What should I wear in Lombok?
What to Wear in Indonesia: Lombok
- BYOT – Bring your own toiletries! Convenience Kits Premium Travel Necessities Kit.
- Save your hair with easy solutions. Batiste Dry Shampoo.
- Sandals (when you aren’t barefoot!) Havaianas Women’s Freedom Sandal.
- A swimsuit as your daily uniform. Short Sleeve Rashguard.
- Fast-drying clothing.