- 1 How do you call Bali from Australia?
- 2 How do I make an international call to Indonesia?
- 3 How do I dial a local number in Indonesia?
- 4 What is the code to call to Indonesia?
- 5 How much does it cost to call Indonesia?
- 6 How do I find a phone number in Indonesia?
- 7 What is the correct way to write a phone number?
- 8 How do I write my phone number with country code?
- 9 What does 10 digit phone number mean?
- 10 What does dialing * 62 * do?
- 11 Which country code starts with 62?
How do you call Bali from Australia?
For calls to Indonesia from Australia dial: 0011 + 62 + area code + telephone number. For calls from Indonesia to Australia dial: 001 + 61 + area code + telephone number.
How do I make an international call to Indonesia?
Need to call Indonesia?
- First dial 011, the U.S. exit code.
- Next dial 62, the Indonesia country code.
- Then dial the 1-3 digit area code followed by the 6-10-digit phone number.
How do I dial a local number in Indonesia?
So if you’re going to make a call to Indonesia using a mobile phone, you should dial country code+area code+7-8-digit number. Some of the common area codes in Indonesia include Jakarta (21), Surabaya (31) and Bandung (22).
What is the code to call to Indonesia?
Bali, island and propinsi (or provinsi; province) in the Lesser Sunda Islands, Indonesia. It is situated 1 mile (1.6 km) east of the island of Java, separated by the narrow Bali Strait. Area province, 2,232 square miles (5,780 square km).
How much does it cost to call Indonesia?
You can call Indonesia for 5.5 ¢ per minute to a landline and 5.5 ¢ per minute to mobile.
How do I find a phone number in Indonesia?
Dial *808# from the mobile phone you want to check. You will get an SMS from 98888 containing information on the active mobile number you are using.
What is the correct way to write a phone number?
It is common to write phone numbers as (0xx) yyyyyyy, where xx is the area code. The 0 prefix is for trunk (long-distance) dialing from within the country. International callers should dial +92 xx yyyyyyyy. All mobile phone codes are four digits long and start with 03xx.
How do I write my phone number with country code?
Mobile telephone numbers International callers must dial +92-3XZ-YYYYYYY to reach a mobile number in Pakistan from outside Pakistan, where ‘+92’ is the Country Code, ‘3XZ’ is Mobile Access Code as per the above list and ‘YYYYYYY’ is personal number.
What does 10 digit phone number mean?
What is 10-digit dialing? Ten-digit dialing simply means that instead of dialing 7-digits of a telephone number, you will need to dial all 10-digits of the number in order to complete a local call. In other words, you will need to start including the area code when you dial a local call.
What does dialing * 62 * do?
*#62# – With this, you can know if any of your calls – voice, data, fax, SMS etc, has been forwarded or diverted without your knowledge.
Which country code starts with 62?
Indonesia Country Code 62 – Worldometer.