There are endless amounts of activities to enjoy in Bali. We have listed some, if there’s something you would like to know more about that is not included here please let us know.
- Horse Riding – Through the rice fields and along the beach at sunset.
- White Water Rafting – Down the wild rivers of central Bali, against an awesome backdrop of pristine rainforest and towering gorges, past magnificent rice terraces and dramatic waterfalls.
- Golf – The golfing options in Bali are quite outstanding and golfers come from all over the world to play on the island’s three top class 18-hole championship golf courses, which are set in contrasting coastal and mountain locations.
- Cruises – Bali offers numerous ocean cruise options including sunset cruises, day trips, and luxury yacht cruises exploring the neighbouring islands.
- Watersports – Bali offers a myriad of water activities from surfing, diving and snorkelling to fishing, windsurfing, waterskiing, parasailing, jet skiing, kite sailing and more.
- Spas – These timeless, natural havens of serenity are dedicated to pampering the body, restoring inner harmony, and awakening the spirit. Indulge yourself with massage, traditional body scrubs, facials, manicures, pedicures, and healing therapies galore.
- Trekking – The diversity of the island, with its many natural attributes, allows visitors the opportunity for anything from gentle hikes through rice fields, jungle, rainforests and national parkland, to challenging mountain treks in the dry season.
- Mountain Cycling – Exciting Mountain Cycling tours offer an insight into traditional Balinese lifestyle. Starting around 1100 metres above sea level, each tour is an exhilarating descent through farms, hamlets and lush valleys, past ancient temples and beautiful rice fields.